Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bee Sting Update

Well, my face is back to normal....I realize that is too open of a answer for some of you out there!  I returned to work on Friday after two days of sick leave due to my bee stings.  I still had some puffiness in the eye and left side of my face, but for the most part I felt fine.  After I came home from work the family said I looked normal again.  I am chalking it up as an important lesson learned -- Respect your bees and they will respect you!

It is a hot day today with a heat factor of 111 degrees, so I think after it cools down a little bit I will take a drive to the farm and check out the bees....don't worry this time....I'll be taking precautions!

1 comment:

  1. The thing I am finding out and think is funny.......bees like clothes hung out on the line. Instead of "if you build it they will come" with them it is "if you hang it out on the clothes line, they will come." Yes we still hang our clothes out to dry. I'm CHEAP what can I say.....

    ReplyDelete