Friday I received two boxes from Dadant which included a honey bucket and microfilters, honey storage jug, retail bottles and caps, and parts for making some hive boxes. It was like a beekeeper's Christmas! I gently warmed the honey that I extracted the other day to help it flow through the microfilters, and tomorrow I hope to start filling little bottles with the golden goodness!
Dawn & I also took a truckload of summer items to the farm for storage, so I checked on the bees to see how the honey super was coming along. They have three frames capped, but the others are a long way from capping. The major honey flow has passed, so I image these frames will take a bit longer than I hoped for.